My mind blog nowadays..........

 My mind blog nowadays…..

I know there are certain problems such as convincing my parents for my marriage, managing finances, trying to my best for my life partner, and controlling my mind conflict. Sometimes I feel that I have to run away and sit quietly for some years. On the other hand, my authenticity and integrity don’t allow doing this. However, I must go ahead with my firm decision and try to prove my stand. This is also a chance to grow and build better life.

Further, I don’t need to look for any negative and chaos. But I have to look for positive and possibilities in the communication. That’s why, I must work on my core skills such as strong communication, well presentation, writing meaningfully and mental health. Similarly, I like to go ahead with positive mindset and try to develop positive outlook towards life and career.

Slowly and gradually, everything will take place well and proper. So, I don’t want to keep any prejudices as well as preoccupied things. I know that I take some action such as arranging meetings between both families, preparing documents for marriage and building good rapport with people.

In the end, I leave all negatives and disappointment behind and look forward to having good result in life and career. I don’t look back to what has happened in my life.

I must say to myself, 

“What happened was good, what will happen to be good.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.