Letter to my director sir

Dear Bhavesh sir,
                             Greeting to you! I am very happy to get your letter. It was very candidly and emotionally. It bombarded a lot of praise on all teachers. So I acknowledge that we are thankful. Even it shows that you are very caretaker and down to earth. You mentioned lots about teachers as well as their work. It shows that you are keen at observation. Definitely your letter can boost the confidence of all.
                                                          Now I need to add that I do my best in day to day life. It is in areas of teaching new way or bringing new activity. Nowadays I focus on coach able pattern and practical teaching. Though I do my best yet I am not happy with my teaching. Sometime I lag behind in some areas. But hereby I declare that I take full responsibility of my duties. I honour my words and keep it up forever. I am with your mission of taking V.N.Godhani school at pinnacle.
                                                   I need the feed back from you, the principals and the coordinators regarding my work as well as teaching regularly. If I lag behind in the mission of the school, you can bring to my notice. Still it seems to me that we have to work hard for the school.  It is my personal perception and not to do with anybody. I believe in freedom, integrity, authenticity and commitment. Again I extend my gratitude to you and the principals. I look forward to having challenges from you and the management.

Thanks!

With warm regards,
   Haridas patil  

( haridasideas.blogspot.in)     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.