Take extra responsibility of my career!

Hello dear and near ones,
                                   Today i take extra responsibility of my career. Right now i work at school where i extended my help to primary classes. Here i declare that i want to change the system in that area where the people say that teaching to primary is not a cakewalk but hard to bring the desired result.So i say that i take full commitment of their future. I will have to bring a lot of creativity as well as innovative in these classes. I am planning on the based of that theory , that is creativity , entertainment and attachment. through this i am sure to produce the outcome.
                                   I know that there are  a lot of difficulties but i will deal with it effectively. This is my word and i will honour it seriously. After a week , i will get feedback from the colleagues and the aspirants. then i will let you know what would happen. But i have that confidence which can boost my moral.
                                                           At last ,i say that i am going to learn many things from this courageous step.Even it is said that life is a journey and we need to learn from our life. Definitely it can impact greatly. thanks The God , you create many opportunities !!!!     

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.