Take an adventure step toward the successful career

                                       Today i submitted my story to Times of India contest. it is open for all and just need of the person's will power to participate.I think that we all need to push ourselves to limit and see what can we do for ourselves. it is not for others but for our development. So i did today and hope that i will have a momentum in this newly born career.But i must be ready to face the challenges which are expected to flow in my way. At that time i have to stand as firm as the possible.
                                                                            After that i am going to take a story on relationship between the teacher and his students. In that story the teacher inspired his student in a such way that the student forgot his own handicap.And he brought the smiles to his teacher's face.It means that he worked hard that even the nation paid attention towards his life and struggle. That is a story and indeed is an inspiring. I hope that it will inspire the readers.
                           Now let me work hard and keep the momentum in this area. it is not only spoken but taken strict action for my goal. I know that the power is within and need to take it out. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.