Take extra responsibility of my career -2

                                                         As I conducted the periods at 6 A , 7 A and 7 B over there, I communicated very clearly and straightforward. It was not a cakewalk at first. It was completely different in the areas of connecting the students. But I finished it well. However I need to put the emphasis on the desired result. So I need to plan out many peer, group and other activities for them. Over here ,I have to keep the instructions as clear as the possible.
                                  Secondly , I have to note down the structure of the activities. How do I start  ? what do I give the motivations for these activities? How do I aspire the students to come out of their own dilemma ? why do I take myself into consideration that I am the best teacher ? such introspection  questions to be taken into consideration. Then I will have clear result and expect the same from both ways. It is not only students but also myself get long time cherished result.
                                      Further I have to add remark system. So I must keep a long notebook and try to give the remark. I have to take strong actions in order to bring good as well as proper outcome in these classes. All these actions to be put down with their objectives and apply them accordingly.

                                            By this way I decide that I will follow 100% practical teaching in the class. For that provision, I have to take a help from the internet source as well as the experts. But I anyhow go ahead with something constructive. Let me see what things to be taken forward. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.