My real catalyst ............. V N Godhani School !


 



           Since 2015 I had been working at V N Godhani English School. Recently I resigned there in the sake of joining another organization. But I carry good rapport of the whole school with me after spending 3 and a half years there. Especially I call the Godhani School as my own family. I learnt lots of ethics there and also got due respect, recognition, and family bonding. From the management to the masis, I was always given respect. All of them treated me emotionally and lovingly. So it was quite hard to leave them, but I had some other responsibilities to complete. That’s why I took the hard decision of leaving the Godhani School. However, I carry lots of memories.
            This school, in my life, was a place for my professional development. I enhanced my skills over there. These are communication, presentation, event management, ownership, writing, thinking, and many more. I was all the time provided a platform by the school management and the principal ma’am. Therefore I am always thankful to all of them. I retained lots of liberty to do something and took initiatives. Further, the principal ma’am, as well as colleagues, backed me up for all types of programmes. And I keep remembering the days of their stand. It is proudly to say that I did those programmes because of them.
                              Besides, the school is such a good place that I cannot forget the positivity of its principal ma'am and the teachers. They never gave me a chance to complain about anything, but encouraged me in doing the innovative things. Over time I got the training and honed my teaching skills too. What I am today only because of the school, the principal, and my colleagues. Perhaps the Almighty planned to send me to the Godhani School to learn emotion, love, patience, family value, and much more.
                          Moreover, the management always treats all of us equally and lovingly. Today I like to carry lots of emotional memories with me. Even I am sure that I will take it out whenever I miss something in my life. I learnt the extraordinary aspects of life at the school. Maybe, I cannot articulate my gratitude due to overflowing of love and emotion. But I pray to God to bless them and spread a word of positivity among the people. It is a nice place for cultivating love, emotion, humanity, and gratitude.

                                      Most importantly, the school financially helped me and stood by my side during ups and downs. That is an immensely great thing in the world. Especially I all the time remember to Mrs Divya ma’am, Mr Bhavesh Lathiya sir, Twinkle miss and all teachers for their support. Sometimes I also hurt some teachers, but they forgave me. Today I am grateful to them and feel like their family members. In my career, I haven’t seen such a good school, the management, the principal, and the teachers who always stand for others. I miss them and feel that I lost my own family by leaving school.
                              Ultimately I offer the thanks to the Almighty who gave me a real catalyst in the form of the Godhani School.             

Comments

  1. Sir, It was really so emotional letter ....It describes your love, affection, attachment, sincerity, loyalty and belief towards our V.N.Godhani School
    Thank you so much for everything
    My best wishes with you Haridas Sir

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.