Life is full of good people !



On this passing Monday, I came out of the school premises and looking for any vehicle or any means of transport to bus station. As it was my daily routine, so I was waiting for. Little bit I was tired, feeling sweat, and perspired too. At that time a car came and stopped at my side after I had asked for the lift. A driver of that car inquired me where to go. Then he allowed me to step in after telling him. By and large our conversation began and we became friend after awhile. He was an owner of the big factory. He switched the air conditioner on after seeing me while driving. I found that he was generously talking with me. Though he was the owner of Laxmi Food Products, Navsari G.I.D.C yet he was very humble in his nature. At a time I was really happy to see him as if he was my childhood friend.
                      His name was Mr. Nilesh bhai Shah. Further he expressed happily about business and growth. He said that he hoped about the market rise to next couple of days. By that time we reached at the bus stand and he dropped me there. Then he miscalled me on my number as we thought that we could keep contact with each other. He seemed to be good as well as kindhearted by the nature. And his short meeting taught me good management lesson. Firstly that is to take care of anyone whether he is known or unknown. Secondly he listened to me reasonably and attentively. In that way he left his positive mark on my mind.
                  Sometime we meet such people and forget them in the course of passing years. But we need to learn the great lesson given by the philosophers. The life is full of good people, taking it ahead for others. That is required to sustain the humanity, as we are human beings and bound to help one other. That teaching is given by our supreme lord.
                       He ever says, “Help all, love all, care all, and finally serve all.”        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.