My life is on the voyage of happening something and keep going on !


Since last three days I have not been in touch with the daily diary writing and checking the monthly test papers. On Wednesday I finished that work and look forward to having the challenging work. Simultaneously I planned out the English Proficiency day on 5 July, 2019, Friday. In that we kept the Test paper of 50 marks, speech, jokes, and story. In order to make the learners fluent in English and outspoken we have organised that day. We try to provide an exposure of English language for the students. Sometime we never think of these small activities which can help them in the day to day life.
Further I will leave the present workplace and go to another organisation. So I want to work out for that institute and try my best for it. It is not enough to think, but take proper planning on the paper and mention the execution of it. Moving ahead I must prepare the graph of my planning. Even I have to start my daily exercise which can assist me in my planning.  
Nowadays I just talk about the ideas and implementation of these ideas. So I need to take them into practice and set the outcome based theory on it. Sometime I also keep myself confused about it and make things complicated through my nature, teaching, and speaking. That’s why I have to put these ideas into the practice carefully and concisely. Otherwise it can become a waste either for me or others. It is wise to take them on the paper and note down them into the details. At least I can get the desired result at some extent, If applies wisely.
Recently I took an activity on mental workout and it was immensely good for the learners. Even I observed them and noted down my observation. How they kept thinking among themselves and what they started discussion. At same time they were put into imagination as well as thinking mode. They realised how they thought and applied it. It was like workout session, because the questions were very tough to answer. At some level they kept asking one other about the possible answers and guessed what other might have replied. However they were asking me lots of questions regarding it and asked for the help. The whole class began communication and it was a result orient for them.  By the way I kept that activity here in the following lines;

*The following activity will help you make 2019 your most extraordinary year yet…………!
1)    How to create more abundance - how to create more freedom and flow not just financially, but in all other areas of your life too.




2)    How to be a clear, confident decision maker - how to stop second guessing yourself and instead, make empowering decisions more quickly and easily that move you forward in life.




3)    The 3 common limiting beliefs that block most people from having what they want in life, and how you can overcome them.





4)    How to quiet the voice of your inner critic - how to be less self critical, and feel more confident, happy and comfortable in your own skin.





5)    How to overcome fear - how to acknowledge fear when it arises, but then kick it out of the driver’s seat of your life so that you can achieve your goals and dreams more easily.







6)    If there’s something else you’d love help with this year that you don’t see listed above, please share it with me! Type your thoughts and ideas into the given space  below:



The space is given for their writing work and time limit too. If you take this similar activity for your learners, please send the observation which you are supposed to do it. Hope you will get it done in the class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.