An English Communication Skill Seminar @ Nakoda Social Group.








The seminar on ‘An English communication skill’ was organized by Nakoda social group at Nakoda community hall, Vesu, Surat. It was on 2nd Oct, 2019, Wednesday under the leadership of Mr. N.S.Mehta. He is one of successful businessmen in Surat. He is the president of Nakoda community. So he always keeps such good and learning programme for his community in order to give something positive. Over there I was invited as a speaker. There were around 60 women attending the seminar. I covered the topics such as communication, presentation, leadership, and listening skill. I started with a small activity named ‘two truths and one lie of their lives’. In which they had to speak two truths and one lie. At a same time others had to identify which one was the lie.
All of them immensely enjoyed the activity and became active participants. Slowly they got confident, happiness, and learning with fun. The whole session was interactive. So they smiled throughout the session and motivated to learn more about English communication skill. In the end I shared the motivational story in order to encourage them to present their stories with the moral message. I ended it with positive affirmation “Day by day, every day I am getting better and better. Day by day, every day I am becoming stronger and stronger. Meri Duniya Mai Sab Kuch Accha Hai Or Kalyankari Hai”. Finally I asked for their feedback. They all shared their feedback positively. Later on all of them had snack and left the place with smile.
Before leaving the hall, I offered my thanks to Mr. N. S, Mehta and his team. They organized the seminar and managed it well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.