Mended relationship!


                         
             
                                 Mended relationship!
Sometime the life doesn’t ask for bigger things to get one another, but simple and easy sentence can bring the beautiful life back. Same like that happened in front of me.
Yesterday I was at a hospital because my sister’s son was admitted. Hence I went there in the evening to see him. As I reached and saw a crowd there, most of the people were looked tense and worried. Then I went to a special room after inquiring at the reception. I had a word with him and the sister. I wished him to get well soon. After sometime I left the room and came out. At the reception people gathered and were inquiring about the doctors as well as rooms. Suddenly I heard a young man shouting and scolding loudly to the old man and woman. Perhaps they were his parents.  He caught everybody’s attention. On other side they also kept blaming him. Between them there was heat argument. There was serious issue and only they knew, not outsiders. Even the staffs of the hospital drove them outside. One of their family members was admitted and was serious. That was reason of their argument.    
Silently I observed over their argument. The young man exclaimed, “You never loved me, and today you expect it from me. Okay I made mistake by accident. But will you forgive me? You all always throw blame upon me.”
His father reverted at him, “oh! You most of time humiliated us. And you insulted in front of others. Never cared of us”
He rushed towards his parents and asked them what and when he had insulted. He demanded what went wrong in the life and let him be informed about it. That scene was looked like the family argument at the slum area where the people never kept care about other’s feeling and respect.
At same time others looked at them. Some of them commented upon them by saying an uneducated family. Others just expressed that it was a waste of time and life. Few showed expression of disgust. Still I stood and thought of a while. They grumbled, disrespected, had ill feeling, and showed egoism to one other. Son expected that his parents would withdraw the argument. But his parents too had same feeling what the son had. Nobody was ready to come in between them and the son felt that he was humiliated by the parents. So why he should say sorry and same views his parents had. That’s why their argument was not seemed to end.
Then someone, who was a relative, turned up. Within a moment he got the sense of the incident and took the young man outside. Perhaps he intentionally took him and likely to convince him. As they walked out, so I followed too. That man, being a man of understanding, was explaining and convincing him. Surprisingly the young man lent an ear to that man as if he was his spiritual guru. Out of curiosity I went closer to them and listened in a rapt attention. That relative tried to mend their sore relation. He said to the young man, “don’t hold back those feeling about your parents, but give them up please.” He was easily convinced and he went to his parents with looking relieved. Might be he was about to say sorry to the parents. That man succeeded in bringing their relation back and went after him.
But I liked his two statements which were simple and straightforward.
-        Don’t hold back those feeling.
-        Give those feeling up.
   It is immensely important to human being that they don’t need to hold back the disturbed feeling. Otherwise it will spoil their entire lives and leave them in isolation. I think that it can be workable for all. At least everybody can be happy if the relation with the family is good.  
-        What about your feeling towards others and the parents?
-         Did you come across such incident?
-        What’s your view on the relation with your parents? loving or something?     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.