My students became enlightened.


                                 My students became enlightened!
                         Sometimes the students play the role of a teacher and the parent. And that role is played by neither the teacher nor the parents naturally. But the students play it and bring the positivity into learning, relation, thinking, and career. Somewhat that took place at my class.
                               I was just taking a round of my class as other classes had the half-yearly exam. My class had a study day. At that moment, one of the science teachers came and informed the students that she was going to show chemistry papers. So I went out of the class and started passing my time. But I heard somebody crying after a while. Immediately I reached near the window and peeped in. One of my students was crying. And the teacher tried to convince her that she should not worry, but she could recover it next time. She was offered a water bottle by the teacher to drink. Consequently, there was completely silent in the class as if something serious happened. Everyone was looking at that girl with kindness. Till then I didn’t get the clear picture of why that girl was crying.
                                      As I entered slowly the class, the teacher left. After that, I saw a miracle of what the class girls were doing there. They came around her who scored very fewer marks in chemistry subject. She at a time started fearing that her parents would scold her. Because she was living at the school hostel. The parents thought that she would pass with a good grade.
                                      I just observed her and the classmates who were around her. One of them began telling that they all would assist her in that subject. Another one told that they would like to study together and discuss it fully at the hostel. Further third one motivated her to take the challenge and try to achieve more marks by the next exam. Someone of them consoled her that they would convince an uncle and an aunt. That scene seemed to me like an emotional and motivational movie on television. In it, the main actor tried to convince other co-actors about something. That was happening there. After some time the girl was fully convinced.
                                 That incident was the miracle for me and shot a solid question to me whether the teacher would play that type of role what the whole class had done. Inwardly I became their learner instead of the teacher and saluted them. 
                                That day not only I but also my students were enlightened. Bravo! Children bravo!
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.