Every day my laptop and thoughts


                            

                       Every day my laptop and thoughts
                        Every day I look at the laptop and think of the topic for writing. But it is still far away from mastering over it. Sometimes I feel to run away and hide self. It is immensely hard to keep the momentum of it. It seems to me that it is not only out of sight but also minds. Even I feel somewhere lost in an unknown area. At a moment I feel to come out of it like fish out of water. It means to be unsure of the task.
                  But many writers constantly engage in searching and writing. Therefore it is again a matter of self- responsibility and interest. Then it can help and motivate me if I have such qualities. 
                   That’s why I keep self- regularity points. Moving ahead with it, I try to note down small points of my writing work. Then I will go for explaining them into theme based work. So as it can be value-based work.
                     I think that lockdown is a big syllabus for me. In it, I need to keep my learning active. It is not only for my development but also the prediction of the future. During these days, I can come across lots of issues. First time I get such a huge time for myself. That is a major point to update and upgrade. Further, I have time for thinking on my task. It can hone my core skills.
                         So let me start a journey which will lift my career and make personal development.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.