The only mother can play her role not anybody


The only mother can play her role not anybody

Last week my mother was admitted at kidney hospital. Having a problem of stomach pain and, later on, was immediately admitted to removing a stone of 12 mm. Every one of my family was put into tension. But I found that mother was taking tension of everything and everyone in the family instead of herself.  On the day of admitting, she kept inquiring me whether our new room family has been settled or any problem has arisen. I tried to convince her not to pay attention to such a matter.

Again she asked my younger brother about other things of the family. Whether my both sisters have been brought on the occasion of ‘Rakshabandhan.’ Later on, she was asking us about money whether it was arranged. We were worried about her operation but she kept herself engaged about the family and its issues.

On that day, I got the realization that the role of her life is very hard to play. No one can play it but she only can do and fit for it. We men always complain to her about food, tea, breakfast and its making. However, she puts her best to prove her role instead of arguing with others. Though she didn’t get any day off during lockdown yet worked with a smile on her face.

That day I was convinced that she is embodied of tolerance, hard work, responsible, caring, sacrifice, kindness and help. No one can achieve these qualities at one time.

After that, I thought for a while. Coming on to the conclusion that all mothers always sacrifice for her family but other members of it cannot do the same thing for her.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.