Will do anything to live life.

 Will do anything to live life.

Since the last three days, it has been raining heavily in the city. So very few people could go outside if urgent work. However, I went outside when being quite bored at home for two days with my friends despite raining and flooded in some part of the areas.

We all friends kept waiting for the rain to stop, but it wasn’t. Therefore, we stood outside my friend’s house. At a moment, a man was on a bike with the heavy bag dangling on his back and was inquiring about the address to some people. He asked three people to whereabouts the address. On looking at him, I recognized him as a delivery boy from Swiggy. He was completely wet but passionate to know the delivery place. On the contrary, he was worried to deliver the food order on the time.  A man, who was standing nearby, commented on him why he was doing it despite heavy drenched in the area.

I also had the same point of view in my mind. But his needs for living life and family could not stop him from doing it. Perhaps the Corona virus could stop him but the hunger of the family couldn’t. It was bigger than the virus. 

That’s why it is said, “Jindagi Jine Ke Liye Kuchh Bhi Karaga (Will do anything to live life).”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.