Give your opinion

  


Give your opinion-

                    When you give your opinion about something in various manner, at the time you show a variety of English speaking. You leave an impression on the listener’s mind.

Let’s learn it and enjoy English speaking

1)    I think : the common way to use this expression

-        I think that Decent child school is doing an excellent job.

-        I think it matters to us when we speak English correctly.

2)    I feel that….

-        We feel that young students are given too much freedom to using mobile.

-        I feel that it’s time to celebrate your birthday.

3)    It seems to me that…..

-        It seems to us that Indian cricket team has become no 1 in the world.

-        It seems to me that he should learn English.

-        It seems to me that Sandip has changed a lot.

4)    In my opinion:

-        In my opinion, Virat Kohali is one of the best batsmen in the world.

-        In my opinion, very old people should be looked after by their families.

5)    In my view……..: It is in a more formal context to be used

-        In my view, we need stronger discipline in the school.

-        In my view, they have to understand old people when they communicate.

6)    To my mind……

-        To my mind, Bhavik is a quite good boy for a speech competition.

-        To my mind, this is the most beautiful place in Surat.

7)    If you ask me: it is used in an informal way

-        If you ask me, I will share all information with you.

-        If you ask me, the committee should do more to improve the discipline for the students.

       

        Prepared by

       Haridas Patil

(Blogger, Educator and Trainer)

       6353973624

             ------ Better English      Better Future-----------

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.