The following either person or ad doesn’t stop us laugh and doubt.

The following either person or ad doesn’t stop us laugh and doubt.

1. A new leader who fights an election says to people, “I am here for social work and like doing it for people. Please vote for me.”

2. The trainer who says to the participants, “I will transform your entire life within a short time.”

3. An astrologer or Tantric assures to people, “I can solve your problem. Don’t worry.”

4. An ad shows nowadays, “This product will improve your immunity and health.”

5. The pamphlet says to people, “Reduce your weight with three months and become slim.”

                               Though we know that these are false promises, yet we get trapped in it. Interestingly we start blaming these after not only waste money, but also time. 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.