Self-learning is a stepping stone to succeed!

 Self-learning is a stepping stone to succeed!

Today, I was at ten class. With the introduction of a new chapter, I asked one of the students to read the lesson. He came on the stage as per my instruction. He started reading, but he couldn’t read it correctly. He paused several times while reading it. So I lost my temper and asked several questions along with a piece of advice to all.

Later on, I sensed that he might have forgotten reading skill during the Corona period. More importantly, it is a skill that takes place in a regular class. Further, it is the practice done under the guidance of the teacher and his reading. I understood it immediately and corrected my wrong attitude towards the students.

We know there is a saying,

“Practice makes a man perfect.”

It comes true in this example. Today. I came to know my mistake. Immediately I accepted it to myself. Sometimes I keep such an attitude. And become a reason for spoiling the class.

Does it happen to you?

Any thought?

By Haridas Patil {Blogger, Educator and Trainer}

-       Autobiography English Institute, Surat -


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.