My Greediness!

                              My Greediness!

                               In my past, I got habituated to cheating in the education field to earn extra money. Still, I regret it and question why I had committed such a blunder. I still now never shared it with anyone. Further, I ask God to forgive my mistakes. At that time, some of the teachers sensed my greediness. However, I opposed them along with defending my greedy activities.

                                      That year, I was asking and taking money for leaking question paper to the students. I had done it twice and never felt shameful. Later on, I realised it the worst part of my career.

                             That’s why I share it with you all in the shake of relieving my regret feeling and hopefully do something better for the education field.

                               Dear readers, this is my big mistake and strong desire to wipe it out anyhow. And you are my well-wishers. So you can get my authenticity. Further, you can share your mistake with me if you like. Hope you can understand my feeling.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.