Nowadays...............!

            


    
             Nowadays, I am feeling jealous of my brother. Next month, he gets married and settles down. I automatically compare my career with him and always find fault internally with me. That’s why I feel stressed and irritated all the time. Even I lose my temper on petty matters. 

                        For a long time, I have been going through this clutter. Further, I feel cheated by others and my family members. I don’t get clear ideas of moving ahead. Sometimes my parents start comparing with other boys who are not much educated, but they settled down. Early morning, my mother beckons it to me by referring to the examples of others. 

                       On the other hand, I keep telling myself that I will leave everything after some time, which means after my brother’s marriage. I am surprised by this clutter and how things are taking place where I feel internal that I blame others and my family. 

                            Casually, I leave my commitment and skills over such happenings. 

                 But I must think beyond this story, which is a new journey of my life and career. So I have to keep myself positive and motivated. So as I must go on a self-searching journey. 

 

Comments

  1. I am touched to read your post.
    The above mentioned symptoms proves that you are suffering from mild depression. I n order to come out from it kindly try to chnagr your diet first. Eat healthy. Add dark chocolate in your diet.
    Apart from above try adding zinc in your food. Or zinch tablets which will help you get proper sleep which helps you to be fresh.

    Now let me tell you one more thing about comparision. Why are you only and only comparing yourself with the people who have everything.. you are still blessed you have parents who are their to scold you think about those who are just surviving without them. Always compare yourself with the deprived people definately , you will get motivation because you are uniqly blessed by Almighty, you have a working body, loving parents, education, food and job..
    Everyone is not that much blessed. Keep in mind.. think about it .
    I am also happy to see that you have courage to share these feelings. Now show more strength to overcome this also.. Enjoy each and every moment..dont waste it, life is short..I dont want anyone to repent like me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for your suggestions. Great to hear you. I am here to not hide anything, but live life of authenticity. Thank you once again.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.