Early days of my writing work!

I started writing practice early morning some years back. As my teachers said to me that I would have to do it early morning. So I followed their instruction seriously. The onset of it, I didn’t know where to start and what to write. It was puzzling as well as painstaking task.
                      Every morning I was having it as soon as I took my cup of tea. At my home, everybody was surprised over my waking and writing. As it disturbed them and their sound sleep. Most of the time they started asking and complaining to me about why I was waking up early morning. They often inquired me what I was doing. Somehow I justified my daily task as creative work. But it didn’t satisfy their inquiring mind.
                          On one fine morning, mother asked my sister what I had been doing these days. She immediately replied to her that he had been writing the daily routine. Mother didn’t get it. So she again put it by asking what it meant. Sister told her what time he would get up and then what he would do. That was written by him. She said ahead in her justification that he would go to the toilet and bathroom at the particular time. He tried to manage the whole day according to the routine.
                                Over that, my mother remarked her by looking at me that she also did it by thinking before going to sleep. So what it was new asked by her?
                   At a time other members of the family started laughing,
                                    ‘Ha Ha ha ha ha……….. ‘
                      They made fun of me by discussing that he got up early and spent an hour in the writing about the daily routine, bathing time, and managing it.
                              That time, it embarrassed me and I didn’t reply them back. Because I had no specific goal and answer to them. So I kept mum over those comments and criticism.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.