Life of rule or freedom!

                     It just happened with me when I asked the child of the relative to eat eggs. But the family became furious and started to appal me not ask next time. The entire family became tensed. I tried to convince them that there was not such big blunder to have an egg. But they refused to agree with me. One of them shot me back by saying that the family didn’t take non-veg. They followed the tradition of pure vegetarian.
                        When I left the topic, at that time they were seen that as if I had broken their rule. They showed their orthodox view. They were even ready to fight with me. They warned me not discuss such things.
                   Sometimes the man forgot that there was not any such rule to enjoy the precious life. Otherwise, it is wasted life for the person to bind himself with a strict rule.
                                           ‘No rule but joy is a mantra of life.’ Otherwise, the person takes much tension of his time table. Then he is obsessed with his rule life. He does not see outside of it anything. There is quite an importance to the person for his freedom. Therefore, He needs to become practical, logical, and not rigid about the rule.
What is important in life?
Is it a rule or freedom of mind?
                         Unnecessarily we are bound with a set of rules and try to follow them. It is said that
          “Life is a joy, accept it well.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.