Donate joy and pleasure!

                                  Donate joy and pleasure!
               It was very cold weather today. So the people were in the sweater. As a routine, I came to the bus station to catch a bus. Seeing the people wore warm clothes and some of them had a hot drink at the tea stall. They enjoyed sipping it slowly.
                        After some time, the bus came on the platform. I took a seat nearby the driver. On my opposite, there was a couple with their small daughter. She was 7 years. She sat by the window and opened it half. So there was a cold wind coming out of the window. It made us vibrating. But she was playing and telling her dad something about outside.
                                But other passengers looked at her and requested the passenger next to her to close the window. So as they including me would not feel cold. At a time, I observed her play, dream, imagine and have an art of description. She described outside of the bus and enjoyed it. She shouted and laughed whenever she saw something strange like running dogs, cyclewala, people around the fire, and vegetable vendor.
                        I was sure that she ignored the cold air and celebrated the gift given by the early morning. So I gave a hint to the man next to her not break her activity. Because of the open window, she had a smile, laugh, shout, and joy of the morning.
                              I thought that she as a child had a right to do whatever she liked. Therefore it was our moral support for her and to accept her activities instead of stopping it. I made up my mind to bear the cold and enjoyed her activities.
                  By looking at her, I remembered my childhood days and celebrated it by joining her.
 It is said that whenever we let others willfully do. It increases our joy and pleasure. It is also called a donation of joy to others. In this way, I feel that I donated something to that small girl. That’s why it doubled my life and pleasure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.