Dil Kholo, Duniya Khul Jayegi.

 Dil Kholo, Duniya Khul Jayegi

Last Saturday, I was busy to drop my friend at his office, suddenly I was in a big problem of no fuel in my vehicle after returning. The petrol station was around 2 km from where I halted on my bike.  Further, I worried about reaching at appointed time and place. On just thinking heartily of advertisement

‘Dil Khol Ke Dekho to Duniya Khul Jayegi.’

An old man with bald turned up behind and offered to push my vehicle. At first, I denied after thanking him but he stuck to help me. Then he pushed me while riding his bike. As soon as I came near the petrol station, he was out of sight. Another young man came to push my bike. At last, I thanked them and waited for the old man to say big thank. But he was nowhere.

While fueling my bike at the station, thought of paying back to someone the same thing in form of any help. Surprisingly I saw a man who waved at me for a lift outside of the petrol station. Asking him where he wanted to go. I became glad on hearing that he was going in the same direction as I was. 

All these were a miracle for me and thought of how these kind people appeared on my help. Simultaneously, someone was at taking mine help. On that day, I was convinced that if we opened our heart either to receive or offer any help. That would surely take place. In other words, what we think will take place.

That day brought lots of kind and helpful people before my eyes. Internally I thanked God and pined for continuing the same event in life. Once again I said to myself,

“Dil Khol Ke Dekho, To Duniya Khul Jayegi.” 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.