My Experience

 My experience

Nowadays, I am trying to take the people either educated or uneducated in the business. They listened to me quietly, and suddenly they neither attended nor replied to me. Most of them were at home without a job yet not take a chance in joining with me. Further, I convinced them for their daily remuneration, and even I assured my support. However, they either rejected or ignored me. So I became tensed about my way of communication. Still, I hopefully tried searching for the reasons of rejection. Then I found out the following reasons.

1)    We are not ready to come out of our comfort zone.

2)    We always look for an easy and comfortable way of earning.

3)    We often fear risk and rejection.

4)    We speak of challenges but avoid it when it comes to be implemented.

5)    We are not ready to accept our commitment to life.

6)    We always look for safety, assurance and fixed wages with a guarantee.

7)    Before plunging into the challenging work, we easily imagine failure.

8)    Many more reasons if we think of this.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.