Change is a word difficult to be followed or accepted.

 Change is a word difficult to be followed or accepted. 

 It is said, 

“Everybody thinks of changing others but nobody thinks of changing himself.”

The education has no role to compel or enforce others to keep it. But other factors have a role to play for it such as situation, awareness and perception. It happened with me that I had always a habit of changing or telling others to do it. But I always started blaming others if they didn’t follow or pay attention to it. Still, I had the same attitude, but my startup changed me and my attitude. 

Nowadays I am taking a round of the markets such as vegetable, cloth and restaurants. So as I meet others and prompt them to do my startup as an assistant partner. Despite my all help and support, they reject me or my proposal. Preferably I meet my colleagues and graduates, they at first listen to me and later on they don’t respond to me positively as I was expecting.  

One of my friends shared his difficulties and financial crisis with me. So I urged him to do my startup of selling ‘Kachori’ but he immediately kept quiet and didn’t respond to me. Thinking over his response, I concluded that it is not easy to change others unless I don’t change myself. 

Lastly, I found it difficult to motivate and change others for my startup unless I don’t change or motivate myself. 

Changing or motivating others is not our job. But it is our utmost duty to keep changing or motivating self. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.