New project for 11 and 12 the students

  New project

I am going to start my blog for 11th and 12th Com and Science classes. For them, I want to note down the summary of every chapter. It should be in simple and easy language. So as they can understand it. Further, they will spare their valuable time for other subjects which are vital and career-based. Therefore I need to work upon this project.

I like to point out a significant point that the students don’t need to read any guide or notes. We see that they spend most of their time in reading these questions and answers. Consequently, they spare less time for important subjects.

Another point is that I will cover in my blog. That begins with an introduction, then a summary and last conclusion follow.

I share with you what I learn out of this project. First of all, I can update my knowledge. Next, I can improve my reading and writing skills. Then, I can communicate with others very clearly and logically. That is a benefit for me. All these add to my career and profile.

If any suggestions, you can candidly share with me. I assure you that I will try to do my best in this project.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.