Fun and creativity on the first day at school!

            Fun and creativity on the first day at school!      
   On the first day at school I carried out number of creative and innovative activities. It was taken in order to bring excitement and fun among the students. They came after 21 days and might feel detachment and uncomfortable. That’s why these activities were pre-planned. I thought that the students would be helped to find mood. Further it ignited fire within them. Slowly and gradually they kept monotonous at the school gate.
So I was ready from the first period. I was at 11 com and science and introduced the activity of energy saving. I just wrote down the sentence on the black board and asked them to write 20 ideas for it.
-        Write 20 ways to conserve the energy and submit within 20 minute
     All of them started to think and jotted down their ideas. That way I brought them into thinking and imagination mood. After 25 minutes they submitted it to me. As soon as the first period was over, I jumped at 7th class where I observed the students. Their faces were fallen down, somewhat they looked unhappy and no mood. At that moment I asked them they if wanted to have fun and creativity. They   responded positively. Firstly I instructed clearly that they had to find a way to remove their unhappy, monotonous, and sadness. So they had to introduce funny activity in order to make others happy and excited.  First of all I did it in following way and the learners really enjoyed it. It was in following line……
   Johny Johny यस पापा ,
    अब तो कुछ सुनो बापा  !
    इनको स्कूल तो भेजो बापा  ,
    नहीं तो हमे बनाओगे आका !
   और पडेगा आपको बडा चाटा!
    Johny Johny यस पापा ,
    अब तो सुधर जाओ पापा!
    नहीं तो गब्बर आ जाएगा ,
    और सब को ले जायेगा !
    सब चिलायेंगे , गब्बर भी कहेगा,
    ये दिमाग मुझे दे दे ठाकुर….!
   Johny Johny यस पापा ,
   अब तो सुरु कर दो आपका study बॉक्स बापा !
    नहीं तो सहना पड़ेगा failure का धब्बा बापा !!!!
In that class many of them came up with full ideas. One of the groups of two students brought the idea on conserving the water. It is in following lines
A: Johny Johny
B: yes papa
A: quality water is required?
B: Yes papa……
A: save water, is today’s need?
B: Yes papa absolutely
A: dirty and salty water?
B: not at all papa
A: use water carefully?
B: definitely papa…………!
A: take a pledge for that?
B: surely papa!
                                      After that another student shared his sports knowledge and told a story of Suresh Raina. Second group of the students showed the mimicry of the movie. In that way I prepared them for creative activity and brought fun as well as smile on their faces. They didn’t feel bored on the first day, but enjoyed it very much. At a time the bell rang and I left the class. Moving to 9th class where I formed the group of three students. I asked them to prepare any types of advertising and present it before the whole class. They automatically started to apply their thinking and innovative skills. One of the groups did their advertising through the dialogue.
A: Aapka nam kya hai Ji?
B: Dinesh.
A: Aap kaha se hai Ji.?
B: Jaipur.
A: Apake pitaji ka naam kya hai Ji?
B: Oye ‘ Ji’ kya free mai mila hai ?
A: Nahi ji ye to ‘पारले जी ’ ka कमाल hai! Aap bhi khao to farak padega aapke life me ji!
A & B: “पारले जी नहीं खाया तो, कुछ भी नहीं खाया !”

 In this way I tried to bring my learners into exciting, fun, creative, and innovative journey.
    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.