A double standard in the life.

                            A double standard in the life.
Preaching is easier, not practicing. Similarly it goes to our daily life. Sometime we think ourselves as correct and perfect, but when we are on wrong path. At a time we either keep quiet or run away. That we think as an authentic. Here whose role is crucial, either education or human being or culture? On asking, most of us stick to reply, “Don’t know” policy. Better let me illustrate this.
                            Some days ago, I was at Vesu, Surat in the evening for some educational work. I finished my work after a while, started to come at my area. So suitably I was coming through Vesu main road. As soon as I was near Khadi Bridge, seeing many bikers drive on the wrong side and they were of large number creating a little bit of traffic. Even they kept informing other bikers not to go ahead while riding their bikes. I was also got the message, out of that and on seeing ahead a group of the police men. They were seen doing their duties of checking license, helmet, PUC, and insurance. If not these available, then the fine was being issued to the biker.
                              While turning my bike, I kept thinking on whole incident and realised that I didn’t cheat them, but me by disapproving not only the law but also my authenticity. Lots ‘whys’ were shot at me by my mind intentionally. However I didn’t get satisfactorily justification, on the other hand my mind supplied a bunch of excuses. Others were also doing it. Why should we pay our hard earned money to the police? Was it a need that our money to be given at the hand of corrupted people?  A question of honesty over system, law, and order was raised.  
                                 Where do we keep ourselves standing in or out of the system?  Throughout the life, most of us keep this same attitude and think that we are taking right side, proudly passing it to others as a legacy. But better way and way out are to confront it. That can strengthen our character and make us a man of practical, wisdom, and purpose.          
-        Does it work forever?
-        Do we support to double standard of life?
-        Should we come out in support of authentic aspect?
-        Do you think what an impact is over our character due to such incidents?
Any thought?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.