My Cover Letter.





MY STORY
The overview
What the curriculum vitae called to be years of schooling, graduation, post-graduation, and Bed along with the work experience. It is got during the job and at the workplace by keeping short term and long term goal. It ushered me where I am working now. This is a journey of my life and career.
Here it begins…………. 
Since my failure in English subject at 10th, I had kept the dream of becoming an expert in it. So I went for 11 Arts stream and studied at the city first time, far away from my parents. That inculcated freedom, adjustment, passion to learn, curiosity, and tolerance into me. As soon as I passed 12th with the first class and hoped for admission in primary teacher training college to become a primary teacher. I tried a lot, but I didn’t get a chance to secure the admission due to the high the merit list. And I had first-class and general caste. Out of frustration, I worked at cloth and textile market for two years. Suddenly I felt and realized that I had to continue my education. 
Then I rushed for college education and studied at the hostel in 2000, again far away from the parents. Starting to focus upon my English skills by taking extra initiatives such as reading magazines, newspapers, storybooks, and participated in the various competition. During that time I developed personal and professional skills like communication skill, interpersonal skill, dramatization, and confident. As soon as I got first class at graduation in English. I went for higher education to Nashik where I secured my post-graduation admission at HPT College, Nashik in 2003. I spent two years at the hostel and had a part-time job of newspapers selling along with regular studies. Over these two years, I enhanced my skills in speaking, writing, and selling etc. 
After post-graduation, I thought of getting a good job easily but struggled in it too. What I thought of dream job became an illusion and realized the demands of skill-based. After some efforts, I got a training job at Dr Reddy's foundation as an English facilitator in 2006. There I was familiarized with a new concept of teaching and learning such as practical, games, and creative ideas. I enhanced my core skills. I got rich experience of communication, mobilization, and reality of job placement. After two years, I suddenly felt that something was missing in my career. So I pursued Bed in English at H. M. Patel Institute of English language and research centre, Vidyanagar, Anand in 2008. I did it regularly and sharpened my skills. 
Then in 2009, I applied for an English teacher at a private school that was R P Bhavani School, Surat. There I had classes of 6, 7, and 8. These classes were taught English and EVS. Here I developed my teaching enthusiastically. But the destiny had something in store for me. In the middle of 2010, the storm stroke my entire family by my marital problem and that went in the court as well as the police station. My entire family was crippled at the court visiting. For two years completely, it was life -long impact upon me. I changed a lot during that time. I put myself on hardworking and instilled lots of traits into my life. It was adjusting, financial balance, mental strength, convincing skill, self-motivation, self-acceptance, and much more. It was the great years of transformation. During that time I left the job of R P Bhavani School in 2011.
 I joined another institute in Surat. At first, I was happy being a teacher at a big school. Within a short time, I faced the problem of mechanical teaching. I feared the impacts of mechanical teaching and learning. In that structure, I did the job but unhappily resigned there as it demanded upon completion of the syllabus and examination approach. However, I joined another institute as a resource person at a vibrant international academy. Unfortunately, that institute was shifted at another place. So I left it and joined another big brand name in the education field. However, I put a break there within a year over the realization of no productive contribution. However, I made myself fearless and extraordinary in my approach as well as methods. I enhanced lots of English skills like designing activity, ideas, and speaking material.   
In 2015 I joined V N Godhani English School. It was indeed a good place for me where I enhanced my set of skills such as emotional, loving, attachment, event management, presentation, ownership, and especially writing skill. I put lots of efforts over writing areas by beginning my blog and LinkedIn site. Regularly I kept workout session and tried to learn from the error as well as a mistake during that time. I arranged lots of activities and programme for not only the students but also the teachers. There I enjoyed teaching and focused upon practical as well as emotional based. During four years, I enhanced and expanded my wing of creativity. I kept myself out of the box and challenged me by taking extra steps like working at another school for part-time. It was like marketing and trained the teachers. 
In spite of secure place, I opted out in 2019 and took the new challenge because of testing and evaluating my skills by joining at Sri Sathya Sai Vidyaniketan, Navasari. Over there I decided to work upon magazine preparation and teaching from 9 to 11 classes. This way I brought my journey at this level. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.