New responsibility dawned on me.

                          New responsibility dawned on me.
New responsibility dawned on me last Saturday. It is to handle a team of the English teachers for the magazine. I am given the duty of compiling a magazine. I will have to lead and guide the team of the English teachers. The magazine is about 20 years in excellence of Sri Satya Sai Baba’s teaching practice. So I decided a theme of the magazine. It is ‘Human Values as an Umbrella for all.’ Then I penned down the sub themes too.
                    Then I shared my planning with the principal and the English teachers. Further I presented details of it before them. Even I planned out about how and what activities to be carried out. So that it would be completed.
                   First time I took such assignment and firmly promised that I would put my 100% efforts into it. I even set a deadline of its completion. Since last Saturday I have been working upon it. Dividing the task among the teachers and the students were done onset. They were handed the planning in the written too.
                   It is an amazing journey of learning, leading, and leadership. At first I was happy to be given such huge task, but my mind put a reminder upon me for taking action on it. It is like an alarm rings a bell in early morning to remind the person to awake. Let me hope that I will do it better.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.