Jealous is an infected disease.

                                       Jealous is an infected disease.
Jealous is a word which spoils human character at many levels. It is like a slow poison to mind and body. It impacts over these both aspects of the human being. It arises out of comparison, ill feeling of others, competition, intolerant nature, and inferior complex. Further it makes the person to be self-talkative. It leads the man on an outburst of ill feeling and mental disturbance. Even I felt it all the time. Earlier I was never aware of it and damaged my character. But why that enters into the life I asked number of times to me? Over the period of time I became self –aware of it and its consequence. It is a dangerous characteristic of human being. So it is important to know the reasons and a remedy for it. I tried to figure out the reasons of why I was jealous. Later on I tried to take down the solution for it.
1)      Reasons :
A)     I always kept the comparison with others and never saw their efforts.
B)     I didn’t have courage to accept other’s success with broad mind.
C)     I was not ready to take my weaknesses into account seriously.
D)     I tried to hide my drawback by showing my good feeling in front of others.    
E)      I constantly kept myself perfect and knowledgeable before others.
F)      I felt others as inferior and myself as superior. So I had attitude of showing off intentionally.
G)     I always kept competition with others. Not with me.
H)     I didn’t have an open minded attitude with others as I felt superior.
I)       I didn’t accept others’ success wholeheartedly.
J)       I didn’t keep readiness to face the reality.
K)      I didn’t share my own feeling with others authentically.
L)      I played a game of finding fault.
M)    I was not comfortable with others over their contributions to others.
2)      Remedies :
A)     I need to accept it genuinely and be open about it
B)     Need not to keep competition with others. Instead keep it with me.
C)     Share it with the person about whom I have it.
D)     Keep broad minded and wholeheartedly towards others’ success.
E)      Need to go to the root cause of it and accept the reason.    
F)      Need to be aware of and replace it with some positive aspect.
G)     Keep writing about it in personal diary and later on put thinking over it.
It indeed takes time and the thought process. But once realised and thrown it out is a steppingstone to succeed. 
Any other thought you like adding to the list, either reason or solution? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.