The New Year Resolutions 2020!


                          The New Year Resolutions 2020!
Dawn of the New Year 2020 knocked on my door early morning and asked me lots of questions. It was about finished and unfinished work of the last year. But unfinished was more intensified. Somehow I stood on my legs and tried to respond. Yet I could not do it satisfactorily. I had a load of regret and dissatisfaction. I didn’t know the reason for it. However, a new set of goals were about to enter into my life.
                         On this Wednesday, I had a bath and a cup of tea while stuffing my head into the newspaper. Everywhere I was mentioned that the New Year came with positive things. It tried to please me and others too. Suddenly I glanced at small news of a poor boy was crushed by a rich and drunken man. What I had a positive set of resolutions were washed away in a moment. Still, there were lots of poor people on the earth after 75 years of Independence. Technology, Mission Mangal, agriculture revolution, science and inventions were fresh on our tongue. How we could forget the vital part of humanity, that’s poor people? At one side, most of the cricketers were bought on 10 to 12 crores by IPL franchises and the fans became happy over the prices they got. In spite of such huge money poured in, the poor people were nowhere in the picture. At that moment I forgot of the New Year resolutions, also frustrated of surrounding incidents which happened over CAB, CAA, NRC and other issues. Where did the education stand for us? Did it teach us to go for it like burn the property, riot, and rumour spread? Was it an identity of our education?
                             By that time I was totally out of New Year resolutions and became gloomy. But I as turned the pages of the newspaper, seeing a radiant face of an infant clicked me and pushed into a bit positive. Then my mind shot a request at me for new thought and ideas for it. At least it would change not only me but others too. After that, I tried to take down and firmly promised to accomplish them in the year.
-        I want to be a good human being not educationally but humanly.
-        I want to do what I promise.
-        I don’t want to react at any unexpected happenings of my life, try to control that part.
-        I want to sharpen my skills and pass them to others who look for.
-        I want to become mentally, physically, and spiritually stronger and better.
-        I want to be good at a financial and professional level.
-        I want to serve selflessly to others.
        By afternoon, same Sun, same day, same time, and everything was same there.
Does The New Year bring new things?
Do we want to change our glasses through which we see outside?
What do you keep resolutions for this year 2020?
Happy New Year to you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.