The memories we can't forget!

                                         The memories we can't forget!
The memories we cannot forget. Because these refresh our mind and we cherish life. We all try to remember all types of memories either good or bad. But it is advisable to remember the good one only. Further, sharing these with near ones bestow us joy and hope to live a better life. One such fun memory I still remember.
                    When I was in 10 the class and used to live in a remote village. At the time , I spent with my village friends. We had always fun and playing together. We also made fun of one another. Among these, one such incident of fun was still remembered by every one of us. In the village, I had a friend called ‘Raju.’ There was also a dog that was called ‘Raju’ by every villager. So we all made fun of our friend Raju by calling that dog and offered the bread or anything.
                                     On the other hand, he used to lose his temper whenever we played such a fun game with the dog ‘Raju.’ Consequently, we always justified by saying that we talked to that dog, not him. One fine morning, I just called that dog in front of my friend Raju and offered the bread,
“Raju, please come here. Do you like bread?”     
“Oh! You are becoming spoiled one nowadays.”
“Don’t be it; otherwise no one will feed you in the future.”
                          At that moment, my friend Raju lost his temper and furiously shouted at me,
“I don’t be like that. I am not a spoiled dog and don’t make fun of me.”
                                  Later on, we all tried convincing him that we were talking to the dog and not making fun of him. However, he was not ready to listen to all. At last, he asked for the promise from all of us that we would not repeat of addressing the dog as Raju. Then we also took a vow not to do it. But we started laughing after it. That even irritated him and he went away angrily to home. On seeing that, we also ran after him. We used to try our best to convince him.
                     Now that friend is a doctor and I always share this with him. Then we both laugh over it and life.
                       In my childhood, such incidents always occurred. First, we used to make fun of others, and then we kept excusing or convincing the people.
                        Today I just collect these fun-filled incidents and cherish the life fully it has bestowed upon me. You can also share such happening of your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.