The conversation between the conductor and the passenger!

This incident took place on the bus. It was going from Navasari to Surat. The conversation between the passenger and the conductor happened. It seemed to be funny and satirical.

The conductor: please, ticket
The passenger: Udhana Darwaja….
The conductor: take this and give me  26 rupees, please.
The passenger: sir, please inform me when Udhana Darwaja comes….
The conductor: Yes, but you will come to know when it comes...
The passenger: How I come to know it?
The conductor: you will see outside the name board of it when It comes.
The passenger: but sir, I don’t know how to read?
The conductor: but you can take somebody’s help. Okay….!
The passenger: but you can help me.
The conductor: please, don’t ask me as I am not your teacher. Don’t expect me to help you all the time.
The passenger: oh oh oh………..sir…….!
The conductor: What ohhhhh...............!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.