The Morning Prayer can be a source of happiness and motivation.

                       The Morning Prayer can be a source of happiness and motivation.
                                    Today I was present at school assembly. As usual there was no regular prayer, but instead there was a song of the Bollywood, “Maula mere Maula mere, aankhe teri itani hasi ke me ban gaya hu…….” The student were seen and looked happy and joyful. I also became mentally happy along with them. Further they looked meditative. On realization of their happiness, I asked some of them why they were happy at that moment. They replied me that it soothed their mind and easily relaxed their mind. That’s why they took an interest in it no hesitantly. One of them pointed out that they would have such thing in daily routine so that they could enjoy the entire day.
                                                    What surprised me that we teachers are not usually ready to supply such materials for their happiness. Later we expect a lot. However it is said that happiness of the mind can bring good outcome. Further we try to keep same things for them that they naturally feel monotonous and disinterested towards their routine. That makes them lazy and lethargic for their studies. I feel any song of good lyrics can be taken as a prayer to their mind. Then everything will be a song for them in a course of the life. They will feel excited and motivated towards their work. What we need from them? Do we need either a bag of certificates or exciting life? Ultimate the choice is ours? That matters on our life and future career. Am I right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.