Sacking can be a welcome and a celebration.

                                       Sacking can be a welcome and a celebration.
Once I was sacked out of the well-known institute. Because I didn’t perform well and produce the desired result. I failed several times there. At a time, I felt to run away to some quiet place and do some harm to self. That day led me into pain, isolation, reflection, and whys question. I started blaming the management, its employees, and the pupils. Instead of seeing my own drawbacks, I played a game of blame to the surrounding. 
                                      The time didn’t pass quickly at the moment. Even it didn’t fly and console me as it does on normal days. I obviously started looking for sympathy and self-pity. During that time, I kept it secretly due to the thought of what the others had to react. By and by I confined myself into loneliness and introspective mood. 
                                               However, I didn’t think of sharpening my skills. On the other hand, I went on searching for a job here and there. I put a value to my degrees and a bunch of certificates while facing the interview. I showed off these proudly to others. But I didn’t look into what skills I had. 
                             Over the years, I didn’t share this story with anybody. But today, I thought that I had missed a chance of celebrating my failure. Whenever I looked back this story of my career, I realised that I had not earlier brushed up my skills and learnt anything.
                               At this time, I value the skills which are the needs of today’s education. I feel that it happened for a good cause. I keep my learning alive. So I can say that rejection, expelling, and dismiss can be a welcome and a celebration to the professional people. Because they take it as positive learning and readily start brushing up their skills. 
  • What’s your story on this topic?
  • Did you learn anything when you were expelled from any place?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.