Job Application Sample

 

Q 1) Write an Application for the post of a clerk in reply to an advertisement given above in a newspaper. Apply with detailed Bio data.

Ans :

Paresh Patel

Sangam nagar 42

Makarpura

Baroda-392213

Date 17th March 2021

 

To

The Principal

Decent child high school

Pandesara

Surat-394244

                                     Subject: For the post of a clerk

Respected sir

       With the reference to the advertisement in ‘The Times of India’ dated 15th March 21, I like to apply for the above post. I am a post-graduate in Commerce with the first-class from M S University, Baroda. I have three years of experience as a clerk at a small firm. I can speak and write English well. I attach my biodata along with this application.

If you give me a chance, I will try to live up to your expectation. I am looking forward to hearing your positive reply.

Thank you

Yours sincerely

Paresh Patel

                                          Biodata

Personal details:

Name: Paresh Patel

Date of birth: 15/02/1990

Age : 31 years

Height: 5.5

Father’s name: Naresh Patel

Address: 42 Sangam Nagar, Baroda 

Hobbies: Reading, singing and dancing etc

Contact : 9913456655

Educational details:

No

Class

Board /University

Years of passing

Percentage

1

SSC

GSEB

2010

70%

2

HSC (com)

GSEB

2012

65%

3

B.com

M S University

2015

68%

4

M.com

M S University

2017

61%

 Experience details:

1)    I have worked as a clerk at the private financial firm, Baroda for 3 years.

Declaration:

I hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge and I am solely responsible for any false information.

Place: Surat                                                                        Name: 

Enclosures:

1)    Photocopy of SSC

2)    Photocopy of HSC

3)    Photocopy of B. Com

4)    Photocopy of M.com

5)    Photocopy of Experience letter

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.