Self-talk

 Self-talk

Nowadays, I feel pressured because of my family problem and members. Even I don’t focus on my main work and duties. However, I keep doing the work that seems to be insignificant and a burden.  Sometimes, I think about why I live this life where I don’t find true love and affection.

On the other hand, I take tension of every month of house expense and monthly collections. For that, every time, I carry stress and unnecessary negative feeling. So I am not happy and satisfied. But I think in-depth that it is my prime duty to fulfil and live up to the expectation. Further, I do have a different perception of my sisters, brother and parents. That’s why they appear so distinct to me that I don’t feel comfortable with them.

Dear readers, I like to express my thoughts as good as possible with you. For, you all can get me and keep attachment to me. Still, I need to find a way through this life torturing aspect.

At last, I envision that God is with me all the time. I know that He always helps and guides me unknowingly or knowingly.

“Life is a gift of Almighty, and don’t want to be wasted or spoiled.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.