A case study of public speaker

  

Here is a case study of mastery the exam preparation. I have drawn this from my college days.

One of my senior friends was pursuing his graduation at the college. I had known him as one of the best speakers. He got a reputation in not only the college but also the university. He most of the time spent on public speaking and competition preparation. He hardly invested his time in his studies. But He spent his studies time in the last two months of the final exam. On the opposite, we all kept running after the preparation and reading materials throughout the year. Still, he always secured good marks than we. Therefore, we were all the time confused about his methods and technique.

After many years, I understood the advantages of public speaking. I realised that my friend had developed memory, thinking and confidence while speaking. The habit helped him command his career. 

So, I always insist others and students practice public speaking.

Comments

  1. Hello sir,
    My Name is Jay Vaghela.
    I read this Blog.
    It is very easy to read and understand.
    And sir, I know about important of Public speaking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok Jay. Thank you and best wishes to you....

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.