My Diary

 My Diary

Date: 4 February 2022                        Day: Friday

Yesterday was a good day for me as I got the final cheque from the college and filled it at the bank. Then I went to school and did my work as per time table. Still, I had some portion of jealousy in me as soon as I looked at Kamlesh sir and my brother Mukesh. I succumbed to such thoughts and got mentally disturbed. Further, I unconsciously spoiled my smooth routine.

Most of the time money matter was on my mind and reminded me about what payment to be paid at home and others. That was on my regular plate that always served its recipe. So, I was somewhat lost in the money issue. Consequently, the mind ran after the planning of arranging of it. Another side of it pointed out that I could have come out of such thoughts and issues. I thought that it was easier said than doing it practically.

 In the evening, I mechanically spent my remaining time with my tuition children and tried passing my time by looking frequently at the mobile time. After that, I spent my valuable time with one of my best friends and spent my energy over necessary and unnecessary topics of that day.

I went to bed late as my mind gathered lots of future and past cluttering before me and made me engaged in it. At last, I slipped into my sleep with some positive thoughts mesmerizingly. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.