Sharing my thoughts on first talk

                   Dear Amrapali

Greetings of the day!

I feel sharing my feeling with you on the first talk. It was just like knowing your pain and suffering deeply. At first, I had difficulty keeping my communication with you, but I managed it well. At a time, I sensed that you had a lot of things to share with me as if we were very close and good friends. That way, you kept your sharing authentically. Out of that conversation, I got that you were always thrown blame and scolding from every corner. Further, you felt somewhat relieved while sharing feelings and thoughts.

At that time, I got the realization of your background and difficulties. So it was a kind of conversation where we both tried sharing life and career truthfully.

Dear, I am here neither to impress nor convince you about me. It is my nature to share my thoughts with others. So, it happened to me to explore a lot in that conversation. By the way, I like to suggest you keep sharing and caring about your authentic feelings. In the future, it will make you better and stronger.

Thank you, and best wishes to you!

Only, Yours!

Haridas Patil

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.