Yesterday I lost my temper badly!

 Yesterday I lost my temper badly!

Yesterday I fell out with my younger brother unnecessarily. It was my fault and arrogant approach. Still, I offered an apology mentally. However, it was not ended and went to school. Over there, I lost my temper and had unacceptable communication and hot reaction with one of my students. By that time, I lost my energy and was disturbed. So, I was somewhat mentally harassed and disturbed by no one but my attitude.

That flow I carried till the night, and I vomited all negative anger in front of my parents and dag out the past dirt. Then I lost in my past and took myself towards the future.  

In this way, I spent my day and didn’t think of the consequence. But I need to be serious about my nature and attitude. I know that anger is a fire that burns itself along with others.

I have to keep a significant point in my life and career. That is, I need to accept all these aspects of my life. After that, I can think of getting some hope. That is the only solution for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.