Life goal

 Life goal

Last night, I was asked what my life goal was. Though I knew it, I became thoughtful about it seriously. Firstly, I liked to be thankful to my friend who raised it.

Sometimes, we know it and still miss a true purpose of life and career. We usually keep a short and long term of getting the job, earning money and securing high status in the society. However, we would not be satisfied and happy after having them. Easily and casually, we are carried away by others. But we need to look into our thought processes and pattern. The way we speak and keep thinking about day to day incidents. That matters a lot for us. That’s why we should know the goal well. Then we have to work for it labouriously.

I started considering over it. I will come up with a solid answer. Then I will share it with you all.

By Haridas Patil

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.