Self-meeting


 Self-meeting

At the society gate, a man started jumping happily and shouting positively. On seeing him, others were surprised at him and his nature. They came forward to ask him what happened to him. He looked happy as if he had won the lottery or priceless objects in life.

By that time, others ran at him and looked at his happy and exciting nature. Similarly, they put the same question and muttered among themselves over his madness. They thought he went mad or lost his mind.

No one was getting what happened to him. After a while, he said that he had met his true friend who had been helping him since his birth. Everybody started laughing and considered him mad. They asked him who his friend was. He exclaimed with rejoicing,

“I today met myself the first time and realised that I am very good for others and helping them. Further, I take care of every being coming into my contact. So, I become very glad over my goodness. Earlier, I depended upon others. But now, I became self-dependent. Even I see and feel every one as God who is a trace of his existence.”

Others became amazed at him and left him alone, but the old man approached him. He congratulated him over his self-realization. He got the value of self- meeting and realization.

The man went away with jumping and shouting.

He offered lots of thanks to God and others for his life and happiness. 

By Haridas Patil

(Blogger, Educator and Trainer)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.