Different expressions for your daily English speaking.

 Different expressions for your daily English speaking.

1)   To know Ten Expressions talking about eating and to use in Speaking.

I’m full.

I couldn’t eat another mouthful.

I’ve done very well, thanks.

I’ll burst if I eat another mouthful.

I couldn’t manage another mouthful.

I’m stuffed.

I’ve had all I can eat.

I can hardly move.

There’s no room for any more.

I can’t eat any more, thanks.

2)   Ten expressions about to say you’re tired.

I’m exhausted

I’m dead tired

I’m pooped

I’m spent

I’m beat

I’m running on fumes. / I’m running on empty

I can hardly keep my eyes open

I’m off to bed

I’m gonna hit the sack

It’s bedtime for me

3)   Ten ways to ask How someone is

How are you

How’s it going?

How ya doing?

How are things?

How’s life?

How have you been?

How’s your family?

What’s up?

What’s new?

What have you been up to lately?

4)   Ten ways to say Thank you

Thanks.

Thanks a lot.

Thank you so much.

Thanks a million.

Thanks for your help. / Thanks for helping me.

I really appreciate it.

I’m really grateful.

That’s so kind of you.

I can’t thank you enough.

I owe you one.

5)   Ten ways to respond to “Thank you”

You’re welcome.

No problem.

No worries.

Don’t mention it.

My pleasure.

Anytime.

It was the least I could do.

Glad to help.

Sure!

Thank you.


By Haridas Patil 

(Blogger, Educator and Trainer)

Contact for the following skill- based course:-

Mobile:- 6353973624

1) Reading English and cursive handwriting for everyone.

2) Easy Spoken English for all.

3) Easy Content Writing in English for school children.

4) Developing thinking and reasoning skills.

Better English                         Better Career

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.