Acceptance the role

                                      Acceptance the role
Yesterday I was in 9th class. There I was about to take their speech activity as an oral. So I just asked them to start speaking but they were not ready. Despite they were assigned it in advance. Again I said to them that they could select any topic of their choice and easy. Still, they faced a problem of speaking before the class.
                             Out of furious, I started raising questions. I said that they had been studying in English medium for the last ten years. Still, they could not speak on a simple topic. Further, I asked them what they had learnt and how they had learnt English. At last, they pleaded me to give the time for preparing it. I nodded positively and informed that I would see them after lunch.
                        At 1.30, again I asked them to deliver the speech after turning up at the class. However, they didn’t perform well. Some of them recalled it while delivering the speech. At the same time, I observed that most of them were trying to remember the topic and sentences related to it.
                             In the end, I accepted their speech but was not fully contented. I got the realization that speaking before others was very important. Nowadays it is huge in demand and required for a bright career.   
                           Finally, I took the blame upon myself instead of them. Somewhat I was also at the fault. After much questioning and thinking, I found that I have a lack of speaking and writing practice every day. It is real significance to pursue the public speaking skill to become successful in any career. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.