The saints' appreciation


 The saints’ appreciation
                                       On Saturday, my friend dropped me at the junction where I usually used to take a bus. I turned towards the tea stall after thanking him. On seeing the saints, they asked me if I offered a cup of tea to them. Immediately I invited them at a near tea stall and ordered the tea maker to give them the tea. One of the saints started appreciation on me and said that I had done good work. As soon as the tea was offered to them, again one of them said that I had a very bright future. He continued saying that I would have shined in the world and my name would have got hit in life. Suddenly, he placed the Rudraksh on my hand and told that I should keep it with me.
                                  By that time, other saints began walking after thanking and blessing me. But that saint put a question before me if I offered some clothes or money to them because they were going to Junagadh for some ritual work. He said that it would help my entire family. At that time I became embarrassed about his demand. Somehow I paid money for tea and got a change of 50 rupees. Then I placed it on his hand and requested him by joining both hands to leave me.
                           As soon as he went away, I felt relieved. But the tea maker pointed out that I was made the fool by his appreciation. I realised it. further, I was convinced of it. Mistakenly I thought of negative points about the saints. Within a moment, I was full of negativity and looked embarrassed.
                     Slowly I realised that I was mistaking the saints’ appreciation. They made me positive and increased my power of belief. I got a point of their presence and appreciation. Up to that moment, I was positive and believed in them. But I became negative and felt cheated when the tea maker just said some negative about them. I asked myself why that sudden change happened to my behaviour. I intimated that they were right in their communication. They would receive what they said to others. They had done their job but what my job was. That was a question mark before me. What we throw on others that we will receive. It is a law of attraction. Then I had full of doubt about my education and mind.     
 I put some questions for my learning.
-        Why did I change my mood suddenly?
-        What made me either believe positive or negative in others?
-        How can I become stabilized in my thought and attitude?
-        On whose words should I believe others or my own?

In the end, I thanked the saints and the tea maker they all taught me a good lesson. I returned home happily and satisfactorily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.