My day starts with.......................


My day starts with…………….
                  Every day I face a problem of writing on a new topic. As soon as I rise from the bed, have numbers of questions. At first, my mind doesn’t work and creates doubtful whether it is completed. After that, I somehow open my notepad and look for inspiration to start it. But it adds a series of questions,
What is the topic?
Why is it written?
How is it completed?
How is it made readable?    
Simultaneously, a flow of thoughts run through my mind. It is unstoppable and uncontrollable. That makes me stuck in between reason and mission. Sometimes, other factors take my attention and easily diverge readiness.
         At some extent, it is observed from my point of view that there is a constant fight between me and my mind. Both of them are on the mission to prove their stand.
               Then I feel unclear about the topic. The mind slowly looks at me and beckons that it is better to leave the writing task. It further raises the question at me what to be achieved if it is unclear or unspecific. Then, it brings a matter of rewards. It throws a small point of money whether I would get it. Automatically, I am at a convincing stand. Then I lose the interest of writing and see no impact over my career. It seems to be full of tension. 
             In this way, I have the start of the day. It is struggling, embarking, and initiating. At the end of the day, I am left at the corner and thrown into a dark room where I don’t see any ray of hope. 
            Then I keep myself quiet and try to find a constructive way. At that moment, my life experience speaks,
             “Life throws such a challenge to make you good and perfect in your career.”
          In the end, I note down what I want to write on the topic. In this way, I go through an ordeal and reach my destination.
    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.