Humour incidents!


1)    In the class of 6th, the following humour took place.
Teacher: Hello student, how old are you?
Student: Sir, I am not old but young. Don’t tell it.
Teacher: Okay! What is your age?
Student: its 9 years.
Teacher: Thank you.
Student: Why thank me, sir? Did you get anything out of it?
Teacher: Not! But…………….
Student: I heard that the people offer thanks to others when they get something valuable.
Teacher: What? Sit downnnnnnn………..
Student: ahhh…………….
2)    Another conversation took place between the teacher and the principal. When they both were talking on the mobile, it also indicated the humour.
Principal: Hello sir, good morning!
Teacher: Hello sir good morning! How are you, sir?
Principal:  Fine sir and hope you are also fine. I am calling you because my management wants to see you.
Teacher: Oh…….! Okay! As I am outside now, so can I send my pics on your Whatsapp number? They can see it.
Principal: No sir! They want to meet you personally.
Teacher: Oh! That is the thing. Then we will meet next week.
Principal: Okay! Thank you!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.