8th Day Diary

 

8th Day Diary

Date:-23.01.2022                    Day: - Sunday

It was a cool morning when I got up very late. Still, I was feeling to be sleepy. But my mother urged me to wake up and had a bath. Somehow I came out of bed and looked at the clock. It was already 9, and I remembered that my students would come at 9.30. Immediately, I rushed to the bathroom and took a bath. 

Within half an hour, I was ready to attend to my tuition students after having a cup of tea. Similarly, I took my laptop and started working on it. Before that, I decided to attend my student’s marriage function, but I couldn’t do it. As my Tamil class started and teacher insisted me on attention. So I learnt some new words,

 “Annan, Katchi, Magan, Unggal, Patti, Mama, magat, and several other words”

That made me happy and excited over new language learning. At noon, I went to sleep after my lunch feeling happy and got up at 4.30. Then I made myself fresh and took a cup of tea.

Some of my work was pending. I yet didn’t start it. I delayed by assuring myself to start it in the night. However, I was not able to work on it and became a somewhat lazy person. Further, I was thinking of writing my diary meaningfully. But I was in total confusion about it. I didn’t identify it. So I just kept it mechanically and plainly.

Sometimes I felt to leave the family forever and go some other place where I could start my life fresh and energetic. But my duties were adhesive to my nature. So I could think over it and liked to carry my duty as good as possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My teaching techniques for English language learners.

Class talk

Classroom instructions.